Monday, April 5, 2010

CSI in cartoons by DeVaTe

Hi my dear friends! To much job and I could finish all the draws at time, I am here coming back to give you the final version of my job of many days! I always learn from valious artist from here, my dear Bodard, Ney Lima, Cabap, Glen Batoca, and many many many others, thanks and regrads from Peru!

DeVaTe

9 comments:

Glen Barbosa de Carvalho Batoca said...

It was great!!!We're glad you're back! Thank you for quoting my name, my friend Devate!We learn from you too, your sympathy and your work!
All the best to you!

BOD said...

I'm proud to read my name, and proud to be your friend too. Excellent drawings, congrats.

Bãpp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bãpp said...

I'm PROUD to read my name, and PROUD to be your friend too Deborah.(Just like my friend Bodard ,my friend Glen and so many others......)
GREAT jOB, congrats.
big hugs !!!!!!
Jan :):):)

cartoons said...

My lovely ones! For me to be in this blog is going in surprise and laughs for the talent and the good humor, I think we have to much to learn from each other, and I wish to have time to make more cartoons about members of world cartoonist, I have many ideas about...hehehe

DeVaTe

J.BOSCO said...

excellent, great!!!

hamed nabahat said...

very good ...
nice

Bijuchandran said...

Its so good my dear DeVaTe

Nei Lima said...

HELLÔ, DEAR DEBORA!
Thank you for your words about me and my coleagues.
I'm happy for your reference!
Thanks for your sympathy and your art!

Kisses!