BODARD
French caricaturist.
Hi everybody. It's a great pleasure and honour to be a member of World CartOOnists.
Hi Bodard,nice to meet you here my friend .Great caricature !!!!!!Maybe its a caricature of you when you are a little bit older? I see some references ( lol )jan :)
Hi my friend Cabap ! Happy you post a comment for me. Yes, you're right, this an "auto-caricature", but when I was a little bit... younger ! ;O)
Talentous artist! Hey Bodard, congratulations for so hard job!DeVaTe
Hi DeVaTe : it's a pleasure to meet you here ! Seems to be a great association ;O)
Very good art my friend Bodard !!!
great!
To WROD and J.BOSCO > Thanks guys, a pleasure to meet you here !
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hi everybody. It's a great pleasure and honour to be a member of World CartOOnists.
Hi Bodard,
nice to meet you here my friend .
Great caricature !!!!!!
Maybe its a caricature of you when you are a little bit older? I see some references ( lol )
jan :)
Hi my friend Cabap ! Happy you post a comment for me. Yes, you're right, this an "auto-caricature", but when I was a little bit... younger ! ;O)
Talentous artist! Hey Bodard, congratulations for so hard job!
DeVaTe
Hi DeVaTe : it's a pleasure to meet you here ! Seems to be a great association ;O)
Very good art my friend Bodard !!!
great!
To WROD and J.BOSCO > Thanks guys, a pleasure to meet you here !
Post a Comment