Monday, September 14, 2009

Our new author


Aseem Trivedi
Cartoonist, India
· I have completed five years of drawing daily columns in Hindi dailies on last 27th Aug.
· Kadambini (H.T. media group) picked one of my cartoons from Hello Kanpur for their Aug,07 edition.
· My daily cartoon column ‘BHAI JI’ in ‘Aj’ Hindi daily (Kanpur) has completed four years.
· Weekly cartoon column ‘PAINE TEER’ has been appearing in the all editions of ‘I-Next’ since Aug, 07.
· Weekly cartoon strip ‘SANDY’ has been appearing in the all editions of ‘I-Next’ since Feb, 08.
· Drawing a regular illustration for the daily column ‘Khoob Kahi’ in the edit page of ‘I-Next’ ( all editions).
· Cartooning for ‘Chauthi Drishti’, a fortnightly magazine from Lucknow.
· Maintained a cartoon special page named ‘ASEEM DRISHTI’ in the monthly magazine ‘Sampadak’ a publication from Dharmayug Publication Limited from April,08 to Oct,08.
· Daily editorial cartoon column ‘HASYAMEV JAYATE’ published in Hindi daily ‘Swatantra Bharat’, Kanpur from Aug, 04 to Apr, 05.
· Worked for ‘Hello Kanpur’, Hindi weekly from its introductory edition.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir ,
I am fan of your cartoons.
Happy to see you here on world cartoons

Anonymous said...

Aseem your profile looks nice to me. Would you prefer to associate with my magazine?
call:- 09651411891