Monday, July 20, 2009

Gust cartoonist












Nicoleta Ionescu
Cartoonist, Romania

Hi,

My name is Nicoleta Ionescu, a 24 years old illustrator and cartoonist from Romania. I mostly draw children books illustrations. I teach “Introduction to Digital Art” at the National University of Bucharest to students learnig about Advertising, Jurnalism and PR. I studied myself Advertising and PR at the same University as well as painting at The National University of Art of Bucharest. I began being interested in cartooning and I try to keep up by participating in world contests and galleries. I draw the monthly cartoon in a students romanian magazine.

5 comments:

Surfer Earning Free said...

Awesome art.

Nicoleta Ionescu said...

Thank you!

Nu romântico Arte said...

It is the first time I am seeing your art work.Really good!
Post your cartoons here.
Good luck

ravi bhagwat said...

HI...Nicoleta Ionescu,nice work done by you..go keep it up..!
-ravi bhagwat cartoonist, india

Nicoleta Ionescu said...

Thank you for the encouraging and kind words!